“Hi, my name is Jennifer. I'm just doing this voice post, I've never done one before. My name is Jennifer and I'm 25 years old. I live in Alberta, Canada. It's very very cold, it's minus 20 degrees Celsius, it's snowing. What time is it, it's 1:30 in the morning, I should really be in bed right now. I'm wearing sweats and a t shirt right now. The last thing I listened to was Kryptonite by 3 doors down. The last thing I ate was a piece of chocolate, probably shouldn't eat that. The last thing I watched on TV was Grey's Anatomy. My favorite TV Show would have to be Stargate Atlantis, but it's a tie with Supernatural. The last movie I watched was Rush Hour 3 in August, it was kind of a crappy movie. I guess that's it.”
Transcribed by: jenniferjensen
Voice posts are fun, right? You get to hear funny accents if your friends are from far, far away. All we really want is to hear your voice, we don't care what you're saying. So here's a list of typical meme questions that would otherwise be boring, but when communicated aloud - well, it's entertaining. Answer these questions in your post, and encourage others with voice-posting abilities to do the same.
1) What's your name?
2) How old are you?
3) Where are you from? Are you living there right now?
4) Is it cold where you are?
5) What's the time?
6) What are you wearing?
7) What was the last thing you listened to?
8) What was the last thing you ate?
9) What was the last thing you watched on tv?
10) What's your favorite tv show? Why?
11) Quick! Find a book, or something with text on it! Flip to a random page and read some of it! GO!
12) What was the last movie you saw? How was it?
13) Do YOU think you have an accent? Talk about that.
I didn't do 11 and 13 because I was having issues with this thing, it was cutting me off after a minute so it's kind of rushed.