I watched Vegas last night, yes again. I just love that episode. and Revelations Part One rocked my socks off :D Oh my god Watson and Jack the Ripper.
If your going to watch Stargate Universe( and I know some of you won't be) don't read the Brad Wright Interview at Joe M.'s blog. *facepalm* way to really alienate your fans Brad and I bet some of the people that were going to give Universe a chance aren't going to now. I bet his P.R person wasn't too happy about this. He posted something on Gateworld about the interview. "I meant no disrespect to fans in general, but it was clear from several of the questions that many of you have no respect for me. I thought I was just giving as good as I got." Way to be mature about it.
It might have helped if he answered his questions better, he either didn't answer them or gave one or two word answers.
Here's a meme
Write 25 random things about yourself then tag 5 people.
1.I can't drive, and I don't have my license.
2. Me and my mom have the same middle name
3.I am the pickiest eater you will ever meet, seriously . Name a food, I probably won't like it.
4. I don't like my food touching each other and I like my food separate, no mixing stuff see #3
5. I will eat all of one thing first and then the next. For instance if I have a burger and fries I will eat all of the burger first and then all of the fries. see #3.
6.My parents have custody of my two nephews, the boys are 7 and 4 and my parents are 48 and 50.
7. My oldest nephew Richard has Spina Bifida. He is really special, out of all the kids who have Spina Bifida only a very small percentage can walk and boy can he walk and run like the wind.
8. Me and my sister are like night and day. Seriously she looks nothing like me. She is almost a foot shorther than me and she is a size 2 and I am not, not by a long shot. I am also very calm and collected and she is the most impatient person I have ever met.
9. My oldest nephew Richard was born on the night of my high school graduation.
10. My sister has had drug issues in the past but she is getting better, like I said I'm nothing like her.
11.I am insanely close to my mom, we talk almost every night for like an hour.
12. I get insanely wicked migraines, they suck
13. Lists are my friends, and spreadsheets and filing. Yeah I'm organized like that.
14. I live in the north pole, I'm only kidding but it sure feels like it. Northern Alberta, Canada and the last little while its been lows of -30, -40 and even -50C temps. Brrr...
15. I write poetry on occasion, its been a really long time since I wrote anything and apparantly my muse has left me for somone else.
16. I don't eat red meat, or not very often anyway. I'm more of a chicken person or sometimes no meat at all.
17. I can eat the same thing for lunch for months at a time. For instance I was on a rice kick for a while. Plain rice for like months every day for lunch.
18. I love Lemons, I can eat them without making a face, I eat them like apples.
19. I am Pagan, Wiccan to be exact. This does not sit well with my Christian parents.
20. I am related to Tom Horn(on my dad's side of the family) theirs a movie made about him starring Steve McQueen
21. I collect Angels, like crazy. I love them.
22. I don't really drink, one drink max. I'm not much for the booze.
23. My LJ name is my real name, well that wasn't that difficult to figure out, as you can see I'm not creative at all with names.
24. I love reading but If I can't get into a book I will not finish it.
25. I'm addicted to DVD commentaries.
and If this hasn't scared you off yet, I encourage people to do it.